Dr. John Claude Krusz has openings in new clinical trials beginning soon at his clinic, the Anodyne Headache and PainCare Center, in Dallas. Participants within a 50- to 75-mile radius of Dallas are needed for the following trials:
- Adolescent Migraine Headache Study- adolescents between ages 12-17 years old with at least one year of migraine headaches. It is a daily medication and adolescents will be required to keep a headache diary. This is a year long study.
- Aricept for mild cognitive difficulties after traumatic brain injury. There must be documentation of traumatic brain injury. This is a 12 week study. Ages 18-65.
- Frova for perimenstrual migraines. 4 month study. Ages 18-45.
- Investigational medication for post herpatic neuralgia. This is a 10 week study to investigate the treatment of pain after shingles. Ages 18 and over.
- Botox for Migraine. Patients must be between 18-65 with at least 15 Migraine days a month. This is a year long study.
- Niravam for anxiety or panic disorder. This is a 8 week study. Ages 18-65.
For more information, contact Stephanie Hall at 214-750-4727.