It's always nice to know that someone enjoys my blogging about Migraines and headaches. It's especially nice when that someone is a fellow Migraineur and Migraine blogger. So, it was especially touching to receive the Versatile Blogger Award from Migraine Puppet.
There are some "rules" to accepting this award, so here we go...
Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you your award.
With pleasure! Thank you, Migraine Puppet! for passing the Versatile Blogger Award on to me. I've been reading your blog since you started it, and it's wonderful. You choose topics that are near and dear to Migraineurs, and you write so conversationally that it's a true pleasure to read your blog.
Rule #2: Share seven things about yourself:
- I have nine grandchildren and two great-nieces.
- The first Migraine I remember occurred when I was six-years-old.
- Three of our grandchildren have Migraines.
- I believe that optimal health care can be achieved only when patients are educated about their health and patients and physicians work together as treatment partners in an atmosphere of mutual respect.
- I also believe that that person with the most at stake gets to be in charge. When that comes to our health, that's us, not our doctors. So, we need to take charge of our health.
- A day with no internet access will drive me up a wall.
- My favorite color is red.
Rule #3: Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
- Against the 'Graine
- A ClusterHead's Life
- A Chronic Dose
- The Daily Headache
- Doctor Grumpy in the House
- Every Patient's Advocate
- Free My Brain
- Headache News Blog
- Jasmine's Cove
- The Migraine Girl
- Mom Migraine
- Somebody Heal Me
Well, that's only 12 blogs, but some of my favorite bloggers haven't updated their blogs for a long time. Hopefully, that means their Migraines are better controlled, and they're out having fun.
Rule #4: Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award. Will do!
Get the latest Migraine and headache news, informational articles, tips for living well, and more in my free weekly newsletter. To subscribe, CLICK HERE.
© Teri Robert, 2010
Last updated July 29, 2010