The Headache & Migraine Disease Blog Carnival has been created to provide both Migraine and headache patients and people who blog about Migraines and headaches with opportunities to share ideas on topics of particular interest and importance to us.
The theme of the January carnival is "Taking Charge of Our Migraines in 2011."
Are you ready to read some great posts? Here we go...
- Betsy penned Stigma of Migraine and taking charge on MigraineJourney.
- Diana shared Looking Forward: My Migraine Plans for 2011 on Somebody Heal Me.
- Gretchen submitted Taking Charge of Our Migraines in 2011 on There Be Migraines Here.
- Janet shared Not Doing What Works on her Migraine.com blog.
- Nancy submitted Taking Charge of My Migraines in 2011 on Migraine & Other Headache Disorders.
- Phylor brings us taking charge of our migraines: a new year of headache and migraine blog carnivals on Phylor's Blog.
- Sue shared Night Resolutions on Inner Dorothy.
- And I offer you Taking Charge of Migraines in 2011 here on Putting Our Heads Together.
The February 2011 carnival will be on the theme of "Romantic Relationships & Migraines: How are they affected? Is is possible to build a new one? Does anything about living with a chronic condition bring you closer?" Submissions will be due on Friday, February 11, and the carnival will be posted at Somebody Heal Me on Monday, February 14. You can submit entries by sending them to this email address or by using the blogcarnival.com website.
All of us wish you the very best in 2011. May we all have fewer Migraines and more joy.
Get the latest Migraine and headache news, informational articles, tips for living well, and more in my free weekly newsletter. To subscribe, CLICK HERE.
© Teri Robert, 2011.
Last updated January 10, 2011.