- Runnin' for Research run/walk events in West Virginia, Kentucky, and Missouri; and
- A Miles for Migraine run/walk event in Pennsylvania.
You can find more details on these events in A Day to Fund Migraine and Headache Research - Join Us!
If you have some time on Saturday, there's an easy way everyone can help us raise awareness with these events - Tweeting and reTweeting! People at these events are going to be Tweeting, some with photos of the events, and other people reTweeting is a great way to raise awareness for Migraine and other Headache disorders as well as the two organizations.
- Runnin' for Research is on Twitter with the ID @Runnin4Research.
- The ID for Miles for Migraine is @Miles4Migraine.
The specific hashtags for the events are:
- Runnin' for Research - #R4R2016
- Miles for Migraine - #M4M2016
Sine other appropriate hashtags include:
- #MHAY (Migraine and Headache Awareness Year - Encourages raising awareness all year.)
Have a great weekend! I'll see you on Twitter. 😘
because a migraine is NOT "just a headache"