The day is here! My book, Living Well with Migraine Disease and Headaches: What your doctor doesn't tell you... that you need to know, is available in bookstores and though online book sellers.
Here's the book description from Amazon.com:
For millions of Americans, Migraine disease, tension headaches, and other headaches are a debilitating part of every day. Teri Robert has been there -- in fact, she experienced her first Migraine at age six. Now, in this groundbreaking holistic guide to the diagnosis and treatment of headaches and Migraine disease, she brings a patient-empowering message to all headache sufferers: you don't have to live with daily pain. She provides you with all the information you need to know about getting the help you need, including:
- Understanding side effects
- Treatments for long-term relief
- Risks and symptoms
- Identification of the various types of headaches
- Traditional and alternative therapies
- Information on finding health care practitioners and support
- Numerous case studies and expert advice
Want to read the press release from Harper Collins?...